• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Morning denizens

Sunshine out there this morning - rather thin and watery, but still

Seriously considering making that trip to Ikea this morning. Whether this progresses beyond consideration into action remains to be seen

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
        I did but they won't until it consists out completely... So I threatened to leave... New router on it's way with a massive discount on the bill each month for the next 6 months
        That's the way to do it!

Comment

Morning all, exciting day here - I'm trying to apply for an Oracle login using my client email.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Don't drink neat apple cider vinegar.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas View Post

HTH
              Decent Balsamic Vinigar on the otherhand can be quite nice (in very small quantities)
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Afternoon all.

Spent 2 glorious hours in Barclays Bank & The Halifax attempting to sort out ZeitPater's accounts.

Stunningly great fun.

Not.

Couldn't understand why I was sweating so much in Barclays before I realised I was sitting under a fan heater.

Nearly passed out.

Comment

Just read the revised internet usage policy.

Comment

^

As a result: ZeitBoredNow(tm).

Fecking jobsworths.

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas View Post

HTH
                      Words to live by

Comment

Working...
                      X