• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning

Comment

Funeral 3 of 3 today. TCD. Decided to go and represent the freeloaders. Still can't believe he's gone.

Comment

Breakfast accomplished

Thought I'd have a look at the conference schedule for today. Realised that nowhere in the booklet that lists talks, schedules, venues, wifi passwords, even Twitter hashtags to use, do they mention the URL of the conference website

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          Funeral 3 of 3 today. TCD. Decided to go and represent the freeloaders. Still can't believe he's gone.
          Long journey, but he deserves our respects

Comment

Morning all

Grey and dreary, IoW in view beyond the cloud.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Made it to day 2. Weirdly, ppk was just ahead of me at Holborn tube. I ended up a couple of trains behind him because they were so crowded. Got to venue, just got myself a coffee, and in he walks

Eventually we decided it must be because he queued for the working escalator, while I walked up the broken one.
              Last edited by NickFitz; 7 October 2015, 10:06.

Comment

Morning

Comment

Morning all.

Anyone miss me?
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning all.

In with the hoi polloi with a browser (chrome) that gets its knickers in a twist over sustificates & the like.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      <=Lizardly, no s

Haven't got the death registered yet.

Appointment at 14:45 this afternoon.

Deep joy.

Comment

Working...
                      X