• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    All done. Went smoothly. Got through the poem.

Comfy now in jeans and t-shirt.
    well done!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

On the to-do list
      Ticked off.

Comment

Undertaker had orange mouth again. He's obviously a fan of orangey snacks. We probably shouldn't have been nudging each other and giggling...

Comment

Comment

Millenium drivel...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Millenium drivel...
              Millennium

Comment

Started feeling a bit off this afternoon. Even felt a bit lightheaded in the Tube earlier, shuffling between the Central and Piccadilly Lines. It's either my flu jab catching up with me, or not getting enough sleep last night, or the combination of them

Anyway, back at the hotel now for a quiet night in before day two of the conference. I got a burger from that newfangled Five Guys place, and I must say, it was very good

Comment

In the Covent Garden Apple Store, I bumped into a developer I worked with last year at the ClientCo out on the farm. Turns out he's now working at Global Radio on Leicester Square, where I worked about eight years ago when it was Gcap Media

Comment

Millenium
                    FTFY

Comment

All done. Went smoothly. Got through the poem.

Comfy now in jeans and t-shirt.
                      Good show.

I'm not volunteering to read anything.

I'll not speak if I can help it.

Comment

Working...
                      X