• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roast pork with crackling and apple sauce roll. Oh yes

It's amazingly wet out there. High Holborn sucks quite a lot in this weather

I brought my cob (and a large coffee) back to the hotel. At least in here it's just me steaming the place up with evaporating rain

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      Sterling B2B Integrator. Steaming pile of shiiiiiiite.

Will run 45 records through, but I'm trying to get it to process 1,800. Good job I'm off for 2 weeks. I shall leave it with the developer.
      Is it using Zeity's disk?

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      It was stuck.

In fact it got stuck several times.

Some of the files are gigantic.

And the three fingered salute didn't seem to do a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Roast pork with crackling and apple sauce roll. Oh yes

It's amazingly wet out there. High Holborn sucks quite a lot in this weather

I brought my cob (and a large coffee) back to the hotel. At least in here it's just me steaming the place up with evaporating rain
        High Holbourn sucks quite a lot in any weather.

Lincolns Inn Fields is quite pleasant in the summer, and Lincons Inn itself is interetsing for a wander around. Neither are particularly good in the pouring rain though.
        Last edited by DaveB; 16 September 2015, 15:49. Reason: typo
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Got shedloads more off.

Time to go.

Byeee

Walking down hill in the sun today.

Just as well I brung my brolly.

Comment

BBT

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              BBT

I'm in the Harp. Just for a change

Comment

Going to see if the TV has stuff on at this time of night. I assume it does, though we had a Conservative government in the early 1970s, and they made it close down after News at Ten

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                    High Holbourn sucks quite a lot in any weather.

Lincolns Inn Fields is quite pleasant in the summer, and Lincons Inn itself is interetsing for a wander around. Neither are particularly good in the pouring rain though.
                    The Soane museum is well worth a wander. Bit of a nutter, that Soane chappie - his house is even messier than mine. I haven't got a monk's cell though.

The picture library is quite a feat of engineering if you can get them to operate it while you're there.
                    Last edited by mudskipper; 17 September 2015, 04:59.

Comment

Morning btw!

Comment

Working...
                      X