• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning all murky out.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Bright and sunny here today and looking like it will be all week again.

Bank holiday week again this week, last week it was on a Wednesday and this week it's on a Thursday.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Off to the cloggy B&Q equivalent in a bit to buy weedkiller. Going to blitz the garden as the weeds are back worse than ever despite constant weeding.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

About to take the twins back down to London.

Comment

Morning denizens

A bit overcast here, though there's some sunshine breaking through occasionally

Comment

Well there's the ZeitConstitutional done for another BH.

Went to inspect the ZeitParents' grave and was surprised to find the daffs and carnations still looking surprisingly good considering it's been a fortnight since they were put there.

The roses & the tulips, on the other hand, are totally fecked.

The seeds planted on the ZeitGrandparentsAndAunt's grave are, much to my surprise, coming through.

I can't wait to see what my £10 of seeds turns out to look like.

The other ZeitGrandParents' grave was looking pretty average.

I may have to do sommat about that.

Agent Orange & mosskiller spring to mind.

Comment

Plus the weather is pretty grim, the drizzle turned into rain for a while, though not while I was walking along the canal bank.

Weekly season was bought.

And, from the feel of it, I've got the recurring lurgie recurring once again, as witnessed by the tinnitus and the vaguely sore throat.

Comment

Fire's lit. Not that there's much heat coming out of it though.

I'm pretty unimpressed with alder, all in all.

Comment

"Lit" appears to be a tad of an exaggeration.
                      Last edited by zeitghost; 2 May 2016, 11:34.

Comment

Working...
                      X