• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alias View Post
    erm...right, turns out I may have a f2f interview tomorrow in LDN...just got the email on it with much apologies...

I suppose I should go and make an effort?!
    Or go and don't

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      Damn.

I have ants in the bathroom.

There is no food and nothing for them to feed of there. 😠
      Put spiders in there, see if they catch them.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Put spiders in there, see if they catch them.
        I would but spiders don't seem to like tiles.

I know where they are coming from but none where doing a return march as there is no food in the bathroom.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            A
            I did wonder why the Neighbourhood Watch group would be of interest to them, consisting as it does entirely of white British middle-aged middle-class people.
            This lot?

Comment

I would but spiders don't seem to like tiles.

I know where they are coming from but none where doing a return march as there is no food in the bathroom.
              Ant powder is your friend.

<ZG in "I love the smell of napalm in the morning... it smells of... victory!" mode>

Comment

Good moaning Dissidents. Flash floods yesterday afternoon in West Byfleet, Woodham, Woking meant golf course closed. That meant IPA was consumed instead. The futile attempt at exercise thwarted by Baal, aided by Dionysus. 🍻
                I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Damn.

I have ants in the bathroom.

There is no food and nothing for them to feed of there. 😠
                  Better than ants in your pants.

Boil the kettle, make a cuppa, then go pour the rest of the boiling water on the little buggers. That'll learn 'em.

Comment

Morning all.

Back at ClientCo today after a day at Cisco in Feltham. I had a painful experience with a lab exam which cost me £1200 plus the day's billing. Ouch.

To make it worse a retake will mean a trip to Brussels...

Comment

Fingers crossed for you (CCIE?)
                      I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Working...
                      X