• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    What channel was that on?

Night all.

Just watched the first two eps of True Detective S2.
    Channel 4. Turns out the plague occasionally mutates into a Pneumonic plague which is far harder to avoid...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

first attempt to gain access to clientco failed.. I was hoping for a quiet morning. However 2nd attempt has worked

Comment

Morning denizens

Bit overcast here

And I thought I detected the slightest hint of autumn in the air - just an almost subliminal feeling. Stand by for mists, mellow fruitfulness, et al.

Comment

In with the hoi polloi.

Shortly to return home to the endless stink of agent orange.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Morning denizens

Bit overcast here

And I thought I detected the slightest hint of autumn in the air - just an almost subliminal feeling. Stand by for mists, mellow fruitfulness, et al.
            Well almost all the apples have fallen off my apple tree, and the pears are doing quite well.

The jackdaws are transferring their affections to the pear tree now.

And, of course, this is all fantasy due to AGW, as we all know.

Comment

'Orrible here - dark, gloomy and pissing down.

Comment

Byeeeee

Time to do sommat more useful.

Ho hum.

Comment

And another spammy email of the same nature purportedly from a contact with a yahoo account.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    'Orrible here - dark, gloomy and pissing down.
                    WMSS+1
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Links up

Now I can go and get some bread so I can make breakfast

Comment

Working...
                      X