• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    I was just poking around the Ipse forums for the first time.
    I saw your username in the "newly joined members" list
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Just reassure me, someone - it's not really childish to blow £200+ on Star Wars Lego is it?

Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        Just reassure me, someone - it's not really childish to blow £200+ on Star Wars Lego is it?

Not at all, but remember that's all your pocket money gone and it's a long time till Santa comes.

Comment

Home!

Private Eye was due today, but isn't there. Hopefully it's just delayed in the post, as sometimes happens. But the mysterious entity that occasionally cleans the hall has been and chucked out the buildup of pizza leaflets and bailiff mail for people who left years ago, so I had to go out and root through the bins until I found it all, to make sure the Eye hadn't been thrown away along with it all

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Not at all, but remember that's all your pocket money gone and it's a long time till Santa comes.
            I've explained that it covers Christmas, anniversary and birthday....
            Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Home!

Private Eye was due today, but isn't there. Hopefully it's just delayed in the post, as sometimes happens. But the mysterious entity that occasionally cleans the hall has been and chucked out the buildup of pizza leaflets and bailiff mail for people who left years ago, so I had to go out and root through the bins until I found it all, to make sure the Eye hadn't been thrown away along with it all
              Mine arrived today
              Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Mine arrived today
                If it isn't here by Friday, I'll email the subscriptions department (which I suspect is one person). On the few occasions I've had it go completely AWOL in the past, they've always sent me another one immediately

Comment

Utterly knackered today; I had serious trouble keeping myself from falling asleep this afternoon

I think I'd best get an early night tonight. Just reheating some chicken casserole for dinner, but at this rate I'll be out for the count by about ten.

Comment

Ended up doing 30'ish miles on the bike.

Beautiful sunshine, light breeze, quiet lanes (mostly) meant I wasn't really concentrating on where I was going or for how long, so when I looked at my watch and realised, I was a fair way from home

Knackered now
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

My R2D2 sits in the library and there is a Mini Cooper and camper van sets waiting to be built.

I stopped mrs eek buying the kwik mart last week
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X