• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Night all
    Goodnight

Comment

:

Comment

11 minutes until I head off for my open water swim. It looks cold out there. And rain on Thursday will have lowered the lake temperature.

Comment

And I won the euro-lott last night! Second Friday in a row! Though last night it was only £6. The previous time it was £9.

I suppose I will "invest" my winnings in more lottery tickets.

Comment

Morning

We watched Marvellous last night and it certainly was

Comment

Taken eldest to work as her car is in the garage, collect the shopping, put it away.
              Need to collect eldest at 12, but before that I will pit washing out and take pooch for a fitting for a harness.

Comment

Just phoned insurer to change the car insurance for the new car. Policy renewal is Monday so got 5 days drive away cover..

My old car Mini cooper s with all the toys cost £200 to insure. For the Leon with less power.... they wanted an extra £100...

gone elsewhere for £180 all in (with £40 cashback to come)
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Now to call the home insurance to claim for accidental damage for Eek Jrs flute. She's dropped it...
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Morning denizens

Nice long lie-in, and coffee now brewing

Funny to think that, this time last week, I'd already driven down to Holborn and Boring V was starting. No wonder I've been knackered all week - I had no lie-in at all last weekend

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                      Now to call the home insurance to claim for accidental damage for Eek Jrs flute. She's dropped it...
                      Yeah right! I bet you got fed up with the noise and ran over it with your new car!

Comment

Working...
                      X