• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    That's a lot of Venison !!
    The park trust sells it in season - they have a cull every year to keep the herds (there's two kinds of deer there) at a manageable size.

Comment

Celebrating the grey, damp weather by making a pan of scouse for tea

Comment

Comment

Made some spag bol for tea this evening.

"Made" being a bit of an exaggeration really, but I did fry the onions and the mince (reduced minced steak from Morrisons), before adding a Dolmio jar of tomato puree stuff.

It tasted ok considering the packet of spag was best before July 2013.

Comment

Early night for me

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Bit brighter out there today.

Comment

Long day today. Morning at clientco. Westminster for lunch and a meeting then back to clientco before heading to my tube strike hotel.

Can't cancel it as its too late but it's a 20 minute walk rather than an hour on the train
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Morning

Comment

Is it home time yet?
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X