• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The more deeply I consider my future, the more I realise I quite fancy getting a Chinese tonight

I haven't really looked beyond that

Comment

Good start to the day with a very pleasant 20 mile bike ride over the Chilterns with my mate - her first post-baby ride, so kept a nice gentle pace. Got overtaken by a runner going up the hill. Started of a tad chilly, but nice and warm in the sunny bits.

Got home and seem to have got a cold. Sore throat, runny nose, general grottiness Have squirted snakeoil up my nose, so hopefully will nip it in the bud. May need to pick up a bottle of medicinal Southern Comfort just in case.

No idea what's for tea.

Comment

Well there we are, after the shopping, I decided to clear up the rotting windfall apples.

And after that I decided to dig the potatoes.

Nice crop considering the amount of effort that didn't go into it.

About 15kg or so at a guess.

Comment

evening

Think its wine o'clock

Comment

In other gardening news, it transpires that one of my runner bean plants is, in fact, the root of one of last year's that I didn't completely dig up.

They will over winter, especially since the greenhouse had a roof up until Easter this year, which would have kept it nice & warm.

I'm very impressed with the size of some of the spuds, must have done sommat right even if I dunno WTF I'm doing.

Comment

For the 2nd week running, it would appear that I can't be arsed to vac the ZeitHouse.

I've done the ZeitParentsHouse.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                In other gardening news, it transpires that one of my runner bean plants is, in fact, the root of one of last year's that I didn't completely dig up.
                This one will run and run

Comment

At the Chinese again

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    At the Chinese again
                    You want to be careful or you'll end up with slanty eyes.

<ZG in "Phil the Greek" mode>

Comment

Night all.

Some more eps of Catweazle watched.

Comment

Working...
                      X