• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

asdfasdfasdfasdf

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      asdfasdfasdfasdf
      ZeitMillEnnium(tm)

ZeitZenChury(tm).

Om.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Got to ClientCorp and couldn't get in

Turns out the field on the form somebody filled in saying that my card should be deactivated on <date> interprets that as the date the pass should cease to be valid, whereas humans interpret it as being the last full day that the card should work

Nice to be tripped up by some enterprise application's UI fail before I'd even got in the door

And, as I'd walked up the canal, I then had to trek around to the front of the building to visit reception, so security could give me a temporary pass

Ho hum. Out of here in seven hours and forty-five minutes
        Seven hours and forty-one to go!

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          Feeling a trifle peculiar this morning.
          You & me both.

I could only just about get out of bed this morning.

And the new sweatbox of a jacket didn't exactly help matters a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Seven hours and forty-one to go!
            Seven hours 25...
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Ho hum. Out of here in seven hours and forty-five minutes
              You doing a full day on your last day at clientco ? I don't think I've ever done that I've always just nicked off early either via the pub or just saying I've had enough.

Comment

Morning

New blind being delivered today for the office as one of them got broke at the weekend. And as a result the office was quite dark.
                So I'll be glad to get it replaced.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                  You doing a full day on your last day at clientco ? I don't think I've ever done that I've always just nicked off early either via the pub or just saying I've had enough.
                  I'll see how it goes. Contract terms mean I can bill for a full day after four hours on site, which is noon

Comment

Morning all, TFIF.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I'll see how it goes. Contract terms mean I can bill for a full day after four hours on site, which is noon
                      And just after posting that, the relevant chap came over and said I might as well clear off at lunchtime if there isn't anything left to do then

Comment

Working...
                      X