• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    When I worked for Siliconix I used to leave sommat interesting for Monday otherwise the urge for became almost overwhelming.
    Good idea. I'm just hoping I still feel enthused by it on Monday, rather than it having only seemed fun because it came at the end of a week of being worn down

Comment

I've got documentation to do this weekend for clientB

Comment

Ommmm.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          I've got documentation to do this weekend for clientB
          Ready for trip to a well known pest control firm on Wednesday.

Comment

Ready for trip to a well known pest control firm on Wednesday.
            About whom the most interesting thing is that their toilets are twinned. So when sitting staring at the back of the toilet door, it tells you your toilet is twinned with toilet number 563245 somewhere in the world where toilets are a bit of a luxury. There's a helpful photo of a mud hut toilet - I don't know whether it is toilet number 563245 or merely a generic example of what toilet 563245 may be.

Comment

Can't order my prescription online because the system says I need a medication review by a doctor or nurse, despite having seen the doctor twice and the nurse once within the last month, with my regular medication having been part of the discussion on each occasion

Comment

About whom the most interesting thing is that their toilets are twinned. So when sitting staring at the back of the toilet door, it tells you your toilet is twinned with toilet number 563245 somewhere in the world where toilets are a bit of a luxury. There's a helpful photo of a mud hut toilet - I don't know whether it is toilet number 563245 or merely a generic example of what toilet 563245 may be.
                Here we go:

What is toilet twinning? | Flushing away poverty

For just £60, you can twin your toilet

Twin your toilet in four easy steps | Toilet Twinning

This one looks like toilet number 563245

Have to say, I'd prefer it with a door, or at least a curtain.

Comment

Here we go:

What is toilet twinning? | Flushing away poverty

For just £60, you can twin your toilet

Twin your toilet in four easy steps | Toilet Twinning

This one looks like toilet number 563245

Have to say, I'd prefer it with a door, or at least a curtain.
                  You wouldn't be able to see the leopard slinking towards you if there was a door

Comment

I wonder if toilet 563245 has a framed picture of a hygienic, porcelain wc with 3 part seat and no touch flush on its wall...

Comment

I wonder if toilet 563245 has a framed picture of a hygienic, porcelain wc with 3 part seat and no touch flush on its wall...
                      "Look at what you could have won!"

Comment

Working...
                      X