• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh and @Pondy damn you sir!

He'll know what it's about. *sulk*
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Pondy should check out Saturday kitchen as they've got a Peruvian chef on.

It's also national pisco sour day apparently
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        Oh and @Pondy damn you sir!

He'll know what it's about. *sulk*
        is it big, green and egg related?
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          Orville is breeding?

Comment

Morning denizens

Only just though

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              Well it's egg shaped and related to 30 men running around a field and might be summat to do with him being ahead of me in our fantasy league.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                Orville is breeding?
                It's called Kermit and yes I'd quite like another one.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Ah crap, apparently the soccer company is at home today. Cue general traffic problems at just the time I was planning to do the shopping

Comment

Just made some brownies, should not have licked the spoon #toomuchsugar

Also tweeted about Saturday kitchen and the RT are going nuts

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Afternoon All,

I have calmed down after yesterday's egg chasing nonsense.

Took the pooch out for a nice walk along the coast for the 1st time since knackering my ankle.

Sausages with chilli & onions in crusty bread has been consumed.

Nor, today is indeed World Pisco Sour day and so it would be insensitive of me not to get into the spirit (pun not originally intended but I'm quite pleased with it now I've noticed it).

Comment

Working...
                      X