• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all.

Grey from one side of the sky to the other.

Raining.

Wet.

Damp.

Dreary.

Ho hum.

No playing at being a lumberjack today then.

It'll just have to be the women's clothing instead, dearie.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Is it wrong to feel a bit miffed that I spent ages scanning in wedding pics yesterday for my friends to 'like' on facebook, only for my sister to beat me to it by posting a pic just after midnight...
      scanning ? you some sort of Dinosaur? we have digital cameras nowadays Grandma!
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Morning all, lovely dog walk earlier.

Still ranting an Flickr for their server problems - I can't upload files bigger than 1MB without their server corrupting them. Have 100MB (6 images) to load. Their issue is mostly in Europe.

Today at the client I might just try using my VM box in the US to see if I can upload from there.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Comment

Morning

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
              Morning

Dare I ask where you are working from? Or is it still top secret?

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                scanning ? you some sort of Dinosaur? we have digital cameras nowadays Grandma!
                25 years ago digital cameras were not that good
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Morning All

Comment

Supposed to be heading up to London, but there's some footie thing on sky sports...

And we're out of teabags.

Comment

Well my arse has gone to sleep on this dreadful chair, so I'll catch you all later.

Comment

Working...
                      X