• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I can't take a lot more of this.

Comment

Call from a pimp saying I am a perfect fit for a job in Barrow (bet you can guess the Client), given that I did the exact same job for another division of the Client last year, for which he assumed that I still had SC, so in the space of a phone call he went from saying they can't find anyone no matter how hard they look, and have been looking for a while to "ummmm not sure if they will accept a non cleared candidate".

Told them good look with the search, you have my CV and I stuck £100 a day on top of the rate from last year (which Eek will confirm was day light robbery then ) let me know if they want to talk to me.
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Right there with you.
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

4 78L05 regulators in circuit back to front.

They don't like it up their outputs.

Especially with no current limit.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              Call from a pimp saying I am a perfect fit for a job in Barrow (bet you can guess the Client), given that I did the exact same job for another division of the Client last year, for which he assumed that I still had SC, so in the space of a phone call he went from saying they can't find anyone no matter how hard they look, and have been looking for a while to "ummmm not sure if they will accept a non cleared candidate".

Told them good look with the search, you have my CV and I stuck £100 a day on top of the rate from last year (which Eek will confirm was day light robbery then ) let me know if they want to talk to me.
              You'll need that £100 to cover the costs. Mr cook hated going there as the hotels knew they had a captured audience
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                You'll need that £100 to cover the costs. Mr cook hated going there as the hotels knew they had a captured audience
                Mr Cook?

To be honest I could drive it, maybe not every day but as I assume WFH will be a no no I would only look to stay over a couple of nights a week

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  Mr Cook?

To be honest I could drive it, maybe not every day but as I assume WFH will be a no no I would only look to stay over a couple of nights a week
                  Mr apprentice manager.
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    Mr apprentice manager.
                    Ah!

Comment

Followed by a 7805.

Of which I have no more, so it's an LM2940CT-5 instead.

I wonder if it will oscillate.

They love oscillating.

Comment

Working...
                      X