• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Good news. Funeral done with. My 3 kids read a poem. Mother's troublesome boyfriend did not turn up. We decided to hold our personal wake at mcdonalds! Best of all, mother's troublesome boyfriend has moved out of her house. After 2 weeks of threats and intimidation, my worst nightmare is over.

I have done no exercise since my triple 11 weeks ago due to stress. I now have 2 weeks to decide if to do midnight man - only a single iron man. If I do it, it will hurt like hell.
    Glad to hear life should be simpler.

You are no good to your family if crocked, miss this one and book something suicidal in 6 months when you are ready.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Looks like I may run out of work by 10am. Suits me
      Looks like I will run out of work about 7 hours after the finite absolute deploy now time...

Ho hum...
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        Looks like I will run out of work about 7 hours after the finite absolute deploy now time...

Ho hum...
        I'm actually just sitting waiting for another chap to review and deploy my stuff. Luckily he's also got a load of other stuff to do. At this rate, mine may not even be done until Monday

Comment

Morning All

TFIF!

Lovely day outside. zero clouds.

Comment

I'm actually just sitting waiting for another chap to review and deploy my stuff. Luckily he's also got a load of other stuff to do. At this rate, mine may not even be done until Monday

Bit similar here, grumpy developer sent me a sample output yesterday, I forwarded it to be validated by the transportation guys. They came back this morning with 4 changes that I thought were quite major. I passed them on to Mr Grumpy, prepared for an onset of grumpiness, but he said nothing, then sent me the updated output. I was about to tell him to leave it until he gets back from his holiday.
            Now I'm waiting for the validation and if that passes then the project is about 2 months ahead of schedule.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

In with the hoi polloi.

Thankfully, this morning, the place isn't full of kids on bug* watch.

*that's the 6 legged variety not the code type.

Comment

Try watching a couple of seasons of Hill Street Blues and see if it perks you up

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                Blimey I remember Callan
                And Lonely.

It used to come on when I was doing my homework back in the day.

Comment

The guy next to me is a smoker.

Comment

He's trying to find somewhere to live, poor sod.

Comment

And the letter he's got from the housing dept doesn't seem to correspond with the boxes on the web page from the housing dept.

Comment

Working...
                      X