• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    In better news, I have a massage booked at noon! Can't wait!
    Happy ending?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Happy ending?
      We are talking about Brillo here, even if there is, it won't be.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
        We are talking about Brillo here, even if there is, it won't be.
        Does he give her half of everything up front or afterwards?
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

<---

Unfortunately after at some documentation I've been sent I've discovered I'm supposed to correct it....
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I have nothing to do

This bodes well for Monday, when I'm WFH (dentist in the afternoon) and will still have nothing to do, unless somebody thinks of something by then

Comment

I'm taking advantage of the lack of things to do by reading a bunch of Amazon Web Services documentation that is of direct relevance to my Plan A, but could also be seen as tangentially related to certain things going on at ClientCorp. So if anybody notices, it looks like I'm proactively familiarising myself with stuff that we may need to know in the future, rather than just skiving

Comment

In a moment of extreme boredom, I just ordered one of these: https://www.overclockers.co.uk/showp...=17&catid=2908

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  In a moment of extreme boredom, I just ordered one of these: https://www.overclockers.co.uk/showp...=17&catid=2908
                  you can stick 3 together?
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Just walked into a doorframe. Ow. And I didn't even go to the pub.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      I'm taking advantage of the lack of things to do by reading a bunch of Amazon Web Services documentation that is of direct relevance to my Plan A, but could also be seen as tangentially related to certain things going on at ClientCorp. So if anybody notices, it looks like I'm proactively familiarising myself with stuff that we may need to know in the future, rather than just skiving
                      Well played!

Comment

Working...
                      X