• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Afternoon All

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

Did you have a crack at iTunes?
      Not yet. Need to sort out where on various machines drobbox needs to go and whether I necessarily want everything synced. I know I don't, just gotta work out what goes where.

Comment

Not yet. Need to sort out where on various machines drobbox needs to go and whether I necessarily want everything synced. I know I don't, just gotta work out what goes where.
        As I have my own email domain I have various accounts with shared folders from the primary one depending on what I want on each machine
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          As I have my own email domain I have various accounts with shared folders from the primary one depending on what I want on each machine
          Yeah but I can't be @rsed with having to create a whole load of VMs to get the referral bonus up to a decent capacity on each email address.

Comment

Yeah but I can't be @rsed with having to create a whole load of VMs to get the referral bonus up to a decent capacity on each email address.
            I have my main one which I pay for Dropbox Pro, my client one which is upto about 10GB in referals and bonuses etc, most of the others I can live with just the basic 2-3GB, not sure if connecting up a camera/phone still gives you an extra 3GB off the bat.
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Off to the dentist

Comment

And out with a prescription for amoxicillin, as expected

Comment

Home again. Washing I meant to put on this morning and forgot about on. Couple of bills paid. Suppose I ought to get back to work to make up the time

Actually had something interesting to work on today. Makes a nice change

Comment

Just realised that my new contract end date is a week when I'm going to be in London for a two-day conference

Ah well, the conference is on Tuesday and Wednesday, so if I head back up at a civilised time on Thursday they can have a final day-and-a-half of me

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      Thank you - I just twigged what vetran was on about here

It did rather confuse me as ms#3 is a Kevin.
                      sorry someone made me actually work today, I suppose it was the pay rise.

hadn't realised MS#3 was a Kevin.

but you got there in the end.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X