• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning denizens

Grey and damp out there today

Comment

Sunny, but cloudy here.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        When and where to?
        Next Friday, California. Footie tour.

Comment

killing time till 9:30 train...
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Next Friday, California. Footie tour.
            Ouch.... That isn't bad planning, that's utter incompetency...

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              Sunny, but cloudy here.
              Now it's just cloudy.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                I was due out tomorrow evening for meal n drinks with friends but the tube strike has dealt a blow for Wednesday evening meal and it looks like Thursday drinks have gone also.

Good job I've got a backup plan
                Yep.. Can't work out any location that makes sense.

Next time I'm in London - which could be soon if option 2 comes off...

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  Ouch.... That isn't bad planning, that's utter incompetency...
                  TBH, I can't remember what was and wasn't said. I don't think they ever explicitly said it was all inclusive, I think that was probably just an assumption. I have vague recollections of spending money advice, and I'm pretty sure that wasn't anywhere near the $300 for food. I know we'd agreed that we'd pay for the trip and ms#5 would save up the spending money - I guess a lot of parents do the same.

Not sure what they can do in any case - the school can't cover the extra cost. I guess they could cancel some of the activities if parents get really arsey about paying the extra, but that rather defeats the point of the trip. I think it was probably just poor/ambiguous communication.

Comment

Comment

Dark clouds here. Few spots of rain on the cycle in.

Comment

Working...
                      X