• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Our local makeshift mosque (they got refused planning permission to build a real one) is having an "Exploring Islam" open day on Sunday. I'm considering wheeling mother down there - not sure what she'll make of it.
    Having googled, it's not actually at the mosque. I think I will take her.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Stone me.
      Indeed. Mohair fabric stretched to 3 figures too. I don't think budgeting was included in the curriculum.

Comment

Fish & chips in the end, and very nice it was

Walking back, I realised that became my local chippy for the first time a quarter of a century ago

Same people running it, too

Comment

Oh feck, I'm pissed again...

Comment

Phew,

Back from the bike ride at last. 5'ish hours on the bike plus ferry crossings. 45 miles, mix of road and bridal paths / farm tracks. Some big hills and the thrill of having the mattress strapped to the roof of the car in front of me come flying off while going down one of those hills at around 30mph. Good job I have good brakes on this bike

Had to have a bag of restorative chips on Ryde seafront while I waited for the return ferry to help me recover

Knackered now, in a good way
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              Oh feck, I'm pissed again...

Top effort MS. Getting an early start on the weekend?

Comment

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Then drive to work followed by 8 hours of <---
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey start again

Comment

Working...
                      X