• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning

Slightly cold this morning, but warm enough to put the lightweight jacket in my bag.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
      Morning All

Not too bad at the mo. Blue skies with patches of grey cloud however forecast saying bring your brolly.

Question for MS. Did you ever solve that Cluedo puzzle?

It's Wednesday people! We're almost over the halfway line.

Nope, every time I cycle up that road I think about it. But no revelations so far.

Comment

I can't remember if I've had brekkie or not. I know I'm peckish.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          I can't remember if I've had brekkie or not. I know I'm peckish.
          I had a banana and cup of coffee. However I am hearing that another dept is having cakes at 10am so I am hoping that I can gate crash that and have a mid morning snackling

Comment

There's no shame in 2nd breakfast.

Those hobbits knew their stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
              I had a banana and cup of coffee. However I am hearing that another dept is having cakes at 10am so I am hoping that I can gate crash that and have a mid morning snackling
              I dont eat breakfast first thing, just juice and a coffee. Then grab someting from Client Co. canteen at about 8:00. Have had to lay off the bacon butties though

This morning was tomatoes on toast.
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Oh dear - the person that provides the data file input into my process is off for the next month and no-one has taken over from her.

Doesn't look like we'll be going live at the end of next week - we have no data input files, and they've done no testing.

Ho hum.
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014
                  Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                  Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                    I dont eat breakfast first thing, just juice and a coffee. Then grab someting from Client Co. canteen at about 8:00. Have had to lay off the bacon butties though

This morning was tomatoes on toast.
                    I grab the coffee n banana en-route to clientco. Just a cup of tea at home before heading out.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                      Oh dear - the person that provides the data file input into my process is off for the next month and no-one has taken over from her.

Doesn't look like we'll be going live at the end of next week - we have no data input files, and they've done no testing.

Ho hum.
                      Suuuityyyyyyy
                      <<Canned laughter>>

Comment

Working...
                      X