• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Apparently not. Wishing I'd bought myself a walking stick while I could still walk. Should've planned ahead
    I can let you have a zimmer if that's any help.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Do you come under Aldershot?
      No, Hants NE. Home of the homicidal UKIP candidate, who somehow managed to get 8.8% of the vote. I'm presuming those are postal votes, before he went postal, and not votes on the night.

Comment

Dear me.

I'm listening to a vauxhall viva at the moment.

The presentation is not flowing well.

Comment

Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
          No, Hants NE. Home of the homicidal UKIP candidate, who somehow managed to get 8.8% of the vote. I'm presuming those are postal votes, before he went postal, and not votes on the night.
          Sounds like a fine upstanding chap.

What calibre weapon was he proposing to use?

Comment

9:11am and just seen in Tescos a mother and child, both in pyjamas with a Greggs bag, complaining that her benefits have been stopped while also trying to roll up from a pouch of tobacco.
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              Sounds like a fine upstanding chap.

What calibre weapon was he proposing to use?
              Not specified. UKIP candidate Robert Blay suspended over shooting threat - BBC News

Comment

Hmm. Leg seems to have seized up even further, after having been left in about the only position where it isn't actively painful. This has turned out to be a blessing of sorts, as I was able to make it to the kitchen and back with it only almost giving way beneath me once

Maybe the ibuprofen helped. Anyway, if it carries on like this, I may be able to make it to Boots or somewhere to buy a walking stick, which in turn means I might be able to make it to London for Boring Conference tomorrow. We shall see…

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Hmm. Leg seems to have seized up even further, after having been left in about the only position where it isn't actively painful. This has turned out to be a blessing of sorts, as I was able to make it to the kitchen and back with it only almost giving way beneath me once

Maybe the ibuprofen helped. Anyway, if it carries on like this, I may be able to make it to Boots or somewhere to buy a walking stick, which in turn means I might be able to make it to London for Boring Conference tomorrow. We shall see…
                  Get some Vicodin, House.

Comment

Working from home today as I had an appointment this morning at the chiropractor.

Turns out I have some stuff wrong with my neck, shoulder and some other part. But hopefully a couple of session will sort me out.

Comment

Feck me, some of these viva candidates reckon they did stuff that someone else did.

Not to mention not knowing much about anything really.

One couldn't tell us what the brushes in a motor were and what they were for.

Comment

Working...
                      X