• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home!

Off to the doc's in a few minutes

Comment

Back from the doc's

Verdict: just going to have to wait for the back pain to sort itself out (which, admittedly, it nearly has) and take painkillers if I need to. Also, up the allopurinol to twice a day. And take more exercise - he printed off a couple of pages of exercises designed to promote healing of the back, or some such.

So now I can start deciding what to do about dinner

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Back from the doc's

Verdict: just going to have to wait for the back pain to sort itself out (which, admittedly, it nearly has) and take painkillers if I need to. Also, up the allopurinol to twice a day. And take more exercise - he printed off a couple of pages of exercises designed to promote healing of the back, or some such.

Do they involve getting on all fours and sticking your bum in the air? Most undignified.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          Do they involve getting on all fours and sticking your bum in the air? Most undignified.
          Yes, and lying on your back waving your legs around like Gregor Samsa on a bad day

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Back from the doc's

Here ya go

Exercises for older people
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
              Looking at the ones he gave me, I see they're from the Arthritis Research Campaign

Comment

Just cricked my back - right between my ribs.

What are those exercises...

Comment

Just cricked my back - right between my ribs.

What are those exercises...
                  Here you are

Comment

I saw a very excellent play of it at a little theatre in Bracknell a few years back. There were only about a dozen of us in the audience. A shame, as it was very well done.

Comment

I saw a very excellent play of it at a little theatre in Bracknell a few years back. There were only about a dozen of us in the audience. A shame, as it was very well done.
                      That sounds really good. It could work well as a play, I would imagine. Also, you get to see somebody crawling around in a beetle costume pretending to be a travelling salesman

Comment

Working...
                      X