• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    To be honest, I think I'll stick with Radio 4 - I find it enjoyable to listen to, while also easy to ignore when necessary. If I was listening to something I'd chosen rather than whatever happened to be on, I'd either get too absorbed in it, or get annoyed by missing bits when the peasantry were trying to kill me
    So don't pick an episode. Just switch in our time on and listen to whatever episode starts.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Missed my train. So just grabbing a cheeky beer

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
          Risking it without a coat today. So I guess temperatures will plummet and the heavens will open at some point today.
          The heavens opened several times, including just as I left ClientCorp to walk round to the nearby car park

I wish they'd open the new tram route that crosses the station on the line that used to be followed by the Great Central Railway - not so I can get a tram, but because it includes a walkway directly to the third floor of the car park. Once it's open, my walk will be reduced from about eight minutes to about three, I reckon

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
            That's the way to do it

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              Coat madam?

To be fair well played though

Comment

NorthernladUK Comment generator has some exciting new functionality for 2015!

Comment

Lol. Me likey
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                    Lol. Me likey
                    Do I need to update your pic? Is the new one here to stay?

Comment

No keep that one. I'll swap this one when I get a moment. Thanks
                      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X