• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Went to the chippy. It's snowing!

Not very much, and what there is isn't settling except in a couple of spots. Hope it doesn't carry on, though - de-icing the car is enough of a hassle without having to sweep snow off it too
    I don't have that problem any more.

On the de-icing front, have you tried the 2 litre pop bottle full of warm (not hot or boiling) water out of the hot tap poured over the glass?

Works wonders, been doing it for years.

Comment

Morning

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        The same sort of noises I make when speaking Irish which is why I don't have a problem with the lingo that some people do.
        Is that flemish or phlegmish?

Comment

Bored.

Now.

I ought to be doing this risk analysis tulipe but I really really can't be arsed.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            Bored.

Now.

I ought to be doing this risk analysis tulipe but I really really can't be arsed.
            Lets see if we can get you started.

Risk: Can't be arsed
            Impact: Nothing gets done, stuff that does get done gets done poorly.
            Likelihood: Very High
            Mitigation: Biscuits, more money, attractive lady esteemed customers

Comment

It's vauxhall viva week.

Interim vauxhalls for the 3rd years.

I can safely say that the first one, currently in progress, ain't exactly inspiring.

He's just said that he hasn't got a block diagram, references (two needed ), or any hardware to show.

I don't think we're going to get the sort of results we had last year.

Plus the 10 past 10 candidate has had a road accident, so will be in late.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                Lets see if we can get you started.

Risk: Can't be arsed
                Impact: Nothing gets done, stuff that does get done gets done poorly.
                Likelihood: Very High
                Mitigation: Biscuits, more money, attractive lady esteemed customers
                What gets me is the never ending nature of it all.

We very rarely get attractive lady esteemed customers.

More money?

Comment

Morning
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Ooooh drama at the car park today! Guy with too big a car than he can handle trying to get into a space drove onto the pitch to get angled right. Stern lecture from security guard and reg jotted down in his little notebook
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      We very rarely get attractive lady esteemed customers.
                      Maybe they heard what happened to janey.
                      Last edited by mudskipper; 3 February 2015, 09:38.

Comment

Working...
                      X