• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just spent 1 hour playing hunt the spare car key....

Now at clientco so can until someone tells me what mad cap scheme he wants to implement....
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
      Snowing in Bradford.
      Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
      From my eyrie by city square I am being blinded by the sun reflecting off a solar panelled roof. No sign of snow down here, or even sleet/hail.
      So the weather gods bided their time and then, at half 9 last night, just as I was walking from town up to the Bradford Brewery for pie and ales it absolutely tipped down a hideous mixture of snow rain sleet and hail. With extra wind just to exacerbate the horror. My head was numb by the time we got there and the bar staff fetched one of those rolls of blue paper to help dry off the congregation of drowned rats who had descended on them.

I’m sorry for doubting you, FLC. Please don’t let them do that again

Comment

Morning all.

Lovely morning out there.

Bright and Sunny and the wind has dropped at last.

Isle of Wight visible through a light haze.

Aircraft carrier appears to have buggered off.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

On a happier note, the pie was right good. Venison, apparently. With mash and peas. And gravy.

Comment

Morning all.

And a bright, cold, shiny, windless morn it is too.

Comment

Morning

The contract App developer hasn't turned up and the agency cannot get hold of him either

This possibly means the app will not go live (as I am finishing here in 2 weeks too). The project manager told me to bill him as planned till 17th April

Time to plan some holidays. Back hasn't improved and I'm a bit worried that I may not be able to ride

That said, I've been looking at Route 66 guided motorcycle tours along with some usual Alpine routes. Guess I should get real

Comment

Morning All

The wind seems to have died down a bit after the past few days and the use of bungee cords to secure various bbq covers seems to have paid off.

Comment

for bungee cords.

I'm about to do the dishes, then I shall venture out into the wide blue yonder.

Bummer about the poorly back.

Comment

FAO NOrrahe

FAO Norrahe. You ok?

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                      FAO Norrahe. You ok?
                      She was talking about cakes on Twitter yesterday. The NorPusses were eating them as they cooled

Comment

Working...
                      X