• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    I had some bacon that needed to be finished off, so dinner was yet another fry-up

Having got dining out of the way before it's even properly dark, I may finally be on course for that early night (i.e. before 11pm) I've been promising myself for months
    FTFY

Comment

Comment

Well, there we are, looks like the clown I copied some magazine articles for can't be arsed to reply so I can send the files to him.

What a waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          Well, there we are, looks like the clown I copied some magazine articles for can't be arsed to reply so I can send the files to him.

What a waste of time.
          Some people only go online every few days, or even less often. Weird, but they exist

Comment

Some people only go online every few days, or even less often. Weird, but they exist
            It took me 3 weeks to find the mags & do the scans, he's had two or 3 weeks to contact me with his email address.

I could get his phone number & phone the git up, but I can't really be arsed.

Comment

My mate sells books on line & he's always complaining about people not reading their emails.

Comment

It's just taken me about 10 minutes to "edit" "mein fuhrer I can valk!" on that ill designed heap of tulipe called facebook.

Have these people never designed a ******* line editor or what?

Even wordstar was more functional that that piece of stinking ordure.

And breathe.

Night all.

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning denizens

Doesn't look too bad out there today. I daresay something will be along to ruin my journey soon

Comment

Looks lovely out there - can't cycle though as I need to get home sharpish tonight.

Comment

Working...
                      X