• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like I didn't get a place in Ride 100. Disappointed and relieved!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Home!

Slight detour via the chemist's or I would have been back for quarter to six.

I actually stayed about ten minutes longer at ClientCorp than I strictly needed to, because I'd found something interesting to do (much to my surprise) and just wanted to be sure it worked before leaving for the weekend.

It did
      And now you've got nothing to look forward to on Monday. You see what you've done. You've ruined Sunday, that's what you've gone and done.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
        And now you've got nothing to look forward to on Monday. You see what you've done. You've ruined Sunday, that's what you've gone and done.
        Nah, on Monday I get to do what I should have been doing today, but it's going to be fun rather than boring because of today's experiments

Comment

Home and bored. No mood to cook or eat.

Anyone upto anything interesting?

Comment

Just had a pork jalfrezi. And it was spot on
            Got a couple of tubs left to freeze
            Wine opened and about to put a film on if Mrs 5* gets off the phone

Comment

Just watched the first episode of Fortitude on catchup. Can't say it grabbed me. MrsB watching episode 2 now but I can't be arsed.
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Entranced by Wolf Hall atm. In the way that a mouse might be hypnotised by a snake.

You're just glad that Thomas Cromwell doesn't turn around and notice you.

I was genuinely chilled when he replied to someone asking God to take revenge "we won't trouble God with such trifles, I'll take the matter in hand".

I bet he will...
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Just had a look back at the local ATC's Twitter feed from this morning. Seems I had a narrow escape setting off when I did. Lorries stuck on trivial hills, buses sliding sideways on to the direction of travel, general gridlock everywhere by about half eight.

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                  Apparently not

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                    Entranced by Wolf Hall atm. In the way that a mouse might be hypnotised by a snake.

You're just glad that Thomas Cromwell doesn't turn around and notice you.

I was genuinely chilled when he replied to someone asking God to take revenge "we won't trouble God with such trifles, I'll take the matter in hand".

I bet he will...
                    Sounds good

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                      Home and bored. No mood to cook or eat.

It depends what you think is interesting. What are you interested in?

Comment

Working...
                      X