• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    ContractorUK Readers' Awards 2014: winners list :: Contractor UK

How many times have you won it now, Zeity?
    Zen.

Chury.

Om.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Twice, I think.
      I remember you being quoted - must have been the first time you won. Long overdue.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        I remember you being quoted - must have been the first time you won. Long overdue.
        Zeity wins, 2007: IT contracting 2007: Winners and Losers :: Contractor UK

Comment

150 minutes to go

Only 9000 seconds

Comment

Do you think I'd win more or less often if I started threads about my lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              Do you think I'd win more or less often if I started threads about my lunch.
              That depends. What did you have for lunch today?

How about a mash-up thread titled "stuff my lunch predicts"?

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                Zeitgroupie.
                Understandable tbh. Who wouldn't want access to the dressing room and tour bus of a GAL?

Comment

How do permies get away with working so bloody slowly? I don't understand how their heads don't explode with boredom. Perhaps they stave it off with numerous coffee and fag breaks.

I'm still in the habit of working on something all the time in an effort to prove to the client I'm work my daily rate. This stepping down of speeds is alien to me. By contrast the permies seem to sit around gawping or drinking coffee all day, arrive and leave when they please and do little in the way of resolving tickets or progressing project work.

The call on of the contracting world is strong...

Comment

About time to start checking the traffic on Google Maps

Comment

Still struggling with this orifice365 POS.

never mind, I've managed to turn Conversation Mode off.

Eventually.

Comment

Working...
                      X