• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      That must make a nice change
      Indeed.

Much easier with the 4 reasonably switched on lot rather than with the addition of the 6 or 7 disinterested one.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        They teamed it up with Sea buckthorn which was a nice contrast of sweet and sour.
        Sounds like lyrics from "The Court of the Crimson King".
        Last edited by zeitghost; 30 October 2014, 08:30. Reason: Oooops. Wrong vid.:emb:

Comment

My sister and her kids come to visit today for 2 days.

Comment

Tooth fairy excuses

Got a frantic call from SY02 yesterday as SY05 was in tears as the tooth fairy didn't come.

Given instructions to write an email from the tooth fairy explaining why she failed to turn up.

Dear Mrs SY02,

It is with regret I write to inform you that I was unable to visit and collect the recently shed incisor deposited under one SY05's pillow. As you are aware we have specific terms and conditions laid out in our contract, and one of these is that while we endeavour to visit every household punctually after notification, we cannot always guarantee it owing to staffing constraints and seasonal peaks in volumes.

Last night was no exception, as we had 3 of our fairies off sick with ebola and 2 were on annual leave. I will personally guarantee to visit this evening shortly after SY05 has gone to sleep, and as the head fairy I can safely promise that this will happen.

Once again please accept our apologies, and if you could extend our apologies to your son we would be most grateful.

Thanks and best regards

Sugarplum wobblybum the third
            Head fairy
            Her Majestey's Dental Fairy Department
            Then I just got off the phone where SY05 proudly told me that "Sugary plum wobbly bum the third" has been and he is now off to town to spend his tooth money.

Kids eh?

Edit : SY02 said she omitted the ebola bit. Very wise.
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
              Got a frantic call from SY02 yesterday as SY05 was in tears as the tooth fairy didn't come.

Given instructions to write an email from the tooth fairy explaining why she failed to turn up.

Then I just got off the phone where SY05 proudly told me that "Sugary plum wobbly bum the third" has been and he is now off to town to spend his tooth money.

Kids eh?

Edit : SY02 said she omitted the ebola bit. Very wise.
              Wouldn't it have been easier to say the money got caught up inside the pillow case?

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                Wouldn't it have been easier to say the money got caught up inside the pillow case?
                SY05 is not that gullible.

Comment

Ze crazy Germans

I just asked "Hast du etwas Zeit fuer mich"? to my customer, to which we all burst into a rendition of 99 Luftballons.

Quite a moment
                  Last edited by suityou01; 30 October 2014, 09:04.

Comment

Lentil soup for tea again this evening.

Yum.

So it'll be <pfffffffffft> all day tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      Lentil soup for tea again this evening.

Yum.

So it'll be <pfffffffffft> all day tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                      X