• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Think I'll treat myself to a celebratory or two tonight

I'll be thinking of the denizens in the Counting House…
    I want to know if someone had the pie tasting plate.

Have decided that the next couple of days will comprise of steak and ale pie. In lieu of ale I'm using Chimay, which works quite nicely.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Watching great railway journeys.

He's doing a trip Through Russia, looking forward to St Petersburg as I went there several years ago.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Latest pimp connection on LinkedIn has a degree in Human Rights and Drama, at last someone who is qualified for the job
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          One washer winging its way westward.

(Actually two - there's an acrylic ring thingy that goes twixt tap and bath that may or may not be useful, but definitely spoils the alliteration.) Just hope the post office muppets don't decide that it needed a 'large letter' stamp...
          just measured the old washer & it's exactly the size of the one you've sent.

Comment

Well cold out

I may stay in until it warms up. Well, unless I need to go out.

Comment

The much-tattooed barmaid at the pub is packing it in tomorrow. She's already got a full-time job and she's started a university course, so there we go. Hope they get somebody equally pleasant and erudite to replace her

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                I want to know if someone had the pie tasting plate.

Have decided that the next couple of days will comprise of steak and ale pie. In lieu of ale I'm using Chimay, which works quite nicely.
                No pie tasting plates.

I had the cottage pie which was disappointing - not much to it, but the mash and veg were nice. Bunk had pork medallions which were also a bit dry, and backgammonbod had the steak and ale pie - can't remember if she expressed an opinion, but it's usually good.

HyperD bought drinks even though he wasn't there - HyperD!

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning All.

Heading home today.

I hope the CUK meet up was a booze addled success!

Comment

Morning all.

Comment

Working...
                      X