• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Deletion of posts is only allowed in the exceptional circumstances of doing it to annoy Eek and/or BP
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Bought a furminator as NorPussII has had some epic hairballs (normally vommed up at stupid o clock in the night).

It came with a free scratching post and also catnip, both NorPusses are a tad monged out atm.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning all.

Done the bedding wash this a.m. since it's sunny & warm.

It was supposed to be deluge & murrain of beasts, but hopefully that will hold off until I return from my morning constitutional.

Then it's time to tread the new patch of ground & seed the fecker.

I don't care if it's not as flat as a pancake so long as I can mow the fecker easily enough.

Comment

Well, here we are, in with the hoi polloi again.

Jolly good.

Comment

Bored.

Now.

Byeeee

There's a chap at the other end of the room who's typing even faster than I am.

Which is a bit distracting since he's one of these people who hammers the keyboard.

Ho hum.

Time to buy some nice beef for Sunday din dins.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              Bored.

Now.

Byeeee

There's a chap at the other end of the room who's typing even faster than I am.

Which is a bit distracting since he's one of these people who hammers the keyboard.

Ho hum.

Time to buy some nice beef for Sunday din dins.

"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                Spent ages rooting round in my handbag looking for my pass. Was pretty sure I'd put it back in my bag after cycling yesterday. Nope.

Waited by the door and followed someone else through. Went to reception to sign in and get a temporary pass. "It's round your neck" she says.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  Deletion of posts is never allowed
                  FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    FTFY
                    But... But... But...
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                      But... But... But...
                      No butts

Comment

Working...
                      X