• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
    afternoon!

How difficult should it be to challenge and correct two invoices for the two stretches the hyperMogs were sentenced for in Surrey's Al-cat-raz while we were away on hols? In the end, got them to send me a detailed breakdown in the post before paying!

I may just email you the zipped photos from Facebook downloads - just seems easier (unless you have a Microsoft account?)

Thinking about all things pumpkin for Friday - Thai pumpkin soup, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin biryani, pumpkin pie etc

We normally keep the NorPusses indoors and get a mate to come round and feed, water and deal with litter trays.

Ta, probably easier to do that, don't have an MS account any more.

I've got this recipe that I've had for years for american pumpkin pie that I fancy giving a whirl, not sure if the locals will be trick or treating but have bought stuff just in case.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      Speaking of tea, smoky bacon and sweetcorn soup is now ready
      NOM if I do say so meself.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        one of my best days ever, drove to Bristol for 11 am meeting, 40 minutes in front of the client then off home invoiced £450 kerching!
        Yep, but I left home at 7am, and am still waiting for the next 10 mins of client's time that I need to progress...

Rate's good, but not for 12 hour + day...

Comment

afternoon!

How difficult should it be to challenge and correct two invoices for the two stretches the hyperMogs were sentenced for in Surrey's Al-cat-raz while we were away on hols? In the end, got them to send me a detailed breakdown in the post before paying!

I may just email you the zipped photos from Facebook downloads - just seems easier (unless you have a Microsoft account?)

Thinking about all things pumpkin for Friday - Thai pumpkin soup, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin biryani, pumpkin pie etc
          I had pumpkin ice cream recently at a place in hamsterjam, it was really nice.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Oooh, that's a cracking idea!

I think we're going to get my parents to look after the hyperMogs in future - it might have been cheaper to put them in a Premier Inn with breakfast included to be honest. Problem is, hyperMog#1 is not a well cat, so needs a bit more TLC.

I did 20 mins work today.
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

They teamed it up with Sea buckthorn which was a nice contrast of sweet and sour.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Oooh, that's a cracking idea!

I think we're going to get my parents to look after the hyperMogs in future - it might have been cheaper to put them in a Premier Inn with breakfast included to be honest. Problem is, hyperMog#1 is not a well cat, so needs a bit more TLC.

I did 20 mins work today.
                I need to get a new ice-cream machine, my old one is not freezing as well as it used to.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  Yep, but I left home at 7am, and am still waiting for the next 10 mins of client's time that I need to progress...

Rate's good, but not for 12 hour + day...
                  You might want to state what a working day is and charge them for travel in future.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Beef curry for dinner tonight.

Comment

Jerk Pork

Comment

Working...
                      X