• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Nope.

If this was a 3-6 monther I might go with it, but this is for 12- 18 months.

Also this pimp has the dodgy clause I was talking about with no notice period and they will sue you if you leave the contract early.

ah well, work on your plan b...whats cooking today?
    Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post

ah well, work on your plan b...whats cooking today?
      Of course!

Dunno, might make some sweetcorn soup, need to put some work in on the blog.

Awaiting C'hagen pics from Bunk and HyperD, my phone camera was crap so got them to take the pics.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Chef at the place I stop at has made a batch of Mulligatawny soup. I've never ever tried it, so thats my evening meal sorted.

Comment

Of course!

Awaiting C'hagen pics from Bunk and HyperD, my phone camera was crap so got them to take the pics.

Will upload them tonight.

Comment

Of course!

HyperD's are on facebook. You should sign up.

Comment

Waiting for client to get back from lunch. Can't really progress without him...
              200 mile round trip, and so far have spent < 15 minutes with him. Guess he's not in a hurry - he's not got a 2+ hour drive home...

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                HyperD's are on facebook. You should sign up.
                Facebook is summat I've happily avoided. I've never really seen the point.
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post

Will upload them tonight.
                  Cheers!

Have you got a flikr account or summat similar where I can download them from?

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    Chef at the place I stop at has made a batch of Mulligatawny soup. I've never ever tried it, so thats my evening meal sorted.
                    I just looked up the recipe, doesn't appeal.

Has the chef actually made it or does it come out of a tin?

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Facebook is summat I've happily avoided. I've never really seen the point.
                      The point is that that is where everyone uploads their photos.

Comment

Working...
                      X