• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bored.

Now.

Om

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Bored.

Now.

Om
      Zen.

Chury.

Half a Mill Ennium.

Om.

Comment

Just doing my pic programming thing with the 2nd years, since they didn't get to do it as first years.

Seems to have gone ok so far.

Comment

Just doing my pic programming thing with the 2nd years, since they didn't get to do it as first years.

What!

You didn't have the urge to remove their livers for this evenings tea
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

That must make a nice change

Comment

Speaking of tea, smoky bacon and sweetcorn soup is now ready
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                Of course!

Dunno, might make some sweetcorn soup, need to put some work in on the blog.

Awaiting C'hagen pics from Bunk and HyperD, my phone camera was crap so got them to take the pics.
                afternoon!

How difficult should it be to challenge and correct two invoices for the two stretches the hyperMogs were sentenced for in Surrey's Al-cat-raz while we were away on hols? In the end, got them to send me a detailed breakdown in the post before paying!

I may just email you the zipped photos from Facebook downloads - just seems easier (unless you have a Microsoft account?)

Thinking about all things pumpkin for Friday - Thai pumpkin soup, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin biryani, pumpkin pie etc
                If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  Waiting for client to get back from lunch. Can't really progress without him...
                  200 mile round trip, and so far have spent < 15 minutes with him. Guess he's not in a hurry - he's not got a 2+ hour drive home...
                  one of my best days ever, drove to Bristol for 11 am meeting, 40 minutes in front of the client then off home invoiced £450 kerching!
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    What!

You didn't have the urge to remove their livers for this evenings tea
                    did see this & think of our Grand lizard

Dinner with Lecter - buy at Firebox.com
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                      did see this & think of our Grand lizard

Dinner with Lecter - buy at Firebox.com
                      Found that yesterday.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X