• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Ok then, ultimate breakfast butty, my contribution is:

Sausage, Fried Egg (yolk MUST be runny), Black Pudding, Hash Brown and Mushrooms, brown sauce in a fluffy white roll, touch of salt on the egg and heavy on the butter so that it melts from the heat, cannot be eaten whilst wearing a white shirt
    Don't have the option at ClientCo. Friday is the fry up day for all of that here.

(I prefer a well peppered egg and a touch of salt tbh)
    Join IPSE

Comment

Ok then, ultimate breakfast butty, my contribution is:

Sausage, Fried Egg (yolk MUST be runny), Black Pudding, Hash Brown and Mushrooms, brown sauce in a fluffy white roll, touch of salt on the egg and heavy on the butter so that it melts from the heat, cannot be eaten whilst wearing a white shirt
      Hmm.

Add bacon, lose the hash brown, and swap brown for red sauce and you are pretty much there. Good effort though
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
        Hmm.

Add bacon, lose the hash brown, and swap brown for red sauce and you are pretty much there. Good effort though
        See now I am going to say something controversial, I am not a big fan of bacon, I like it in principle, but won't go out of my way to partake of it
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

See now I am going to say something controversial, I am not a big fan of bacon, I like it in principle, but won't go out of my way to partake of it
          That OK, no biggie. Not everyone has to like bacon.

Oh, wait, I meant

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
            That OK, no biggie. Not everyone has to like bacon.

Oh, wait, I meant

I like to think of it more as "leaving more bacon for those who enjoy it more", where do you think your extra bacon comes from?
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I think I'll have some bacon with the liver & onions for tea tomorrow.

Comment

Told other agent that I'm not taking the contract he offered last week.

I will be avoiding the mobile for the rest of the day..
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

You could answer it and laugh. But then they might remember next time....

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

It's always amusing when you have to do that. I find agents fall into two camps:

1. The ones who will try to negotiate with you, sweeten the deal however they can to get you to accept after all.
                    2. The ones who go on a rant about how unprofessional you are, how you've let them and the client down etc

Very few actually just accept a refusal to take a contract offer.

Tits the lot of them.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      You could answer it and laugh. But then they might remember next time....
                      They might remember but try to do business with you anyway (if the usual agent instinct for money is greater than their pride, memory or common sense: true in most cases).

Comment

Working...
                      X