• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    I'm hoping this is the year when they finally come up with a retina MBA. If they don't, I may go for a MBP. But before that, MyCo is planning to invest in a retina iMac, to be paired with the 34" widescreen monitor I bought the other week
    To be honest I am liking the MacBook, nice size, nice screen, nice looking if you can put up with just the one port, which I can
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Oh yes, just a tad.

Can get a complete box set of 12 seasons for the price of 4 seasons from HMV.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Sudden craving for a fish finger butty for lunch. To my delight, I had some fish fingers in the freezer
        Milenni-omm...

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
          Milenni-omm...
          WCBS.

Comment

Washing frenzy.

Just as it starts clouding over the blue clouds with the grey and the black.

Ho hum.

Comment

Next door are having some sort of party in the back garden.

Just as I want to peg out my smalls.

Foxy 30 something milfs looking at me.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                To be honest I am liking the MacBook, nice size, nice screen, nice looking if you can put up with just the one port, which I can
                +1. i'm waiting for the Apple Back to School offer to begin (free beta solo 2 headphones) then I'll order 1 via the open university...
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Very, very, very

Comment

Been shredding a load of documents I should have chucked ages ago, but hadn't because I'm rubbish at throwing stuff away. Among the receipts from various hotels, I found the one for the Premier Inn in Nottingham from the time in February 2010 when Mr & Mrs R. Cranium, Cojak & Mr. C, and myself all met up for a Friday CUK drink

Which, I'd forgotten, was also the occasion of me achieving Godlike status

That was when posts in LR didn't count, of course

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                      I've thought about it, but I'm not sure how suitable it would be for development work.

Comment

Working...
                      X