• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by zeitghost; 10 August 2016, 17:30.

Comment

Last edited by zeitghost; 10 August 2016, 17:30.

Comment

Last edited by zeitghost; 10 August 2016, 17:31.

Comment

Morning
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Box of Cadbury Fingers on my desk at ClientCorp this morning, with a sticker attached thanking me for taking part in the employee associate workplace survey. Of course I didn't; they just stuck one on everybody's desk by the look of things

Still, free Cadbury Fingers!

Anyway, they've just given me some work to do, so I'd better get on with that

Comment

Set off half an hour earlier this morning, seems to have made a big difference 2:45 road trip rather than the usual nearer 4!
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Morning
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning All

Comment

Oh god, I'm being bedecked with tinsel by the permies.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      Oh god, I'm being bedecked with tinsel by the permies.
                      Christmas Bukkake?
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X