• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Making fish pies this evening.

Might make it a pie weekend, have some leftover beef and ale stew in the freezer as well as some puff pastry.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      This one

Almost bought one, but I'm the only one who drinks coffee in our house and it would only take up way too much space in the kitchen.
      Its a beaut, I usually take it espresso/americano so not sure if I should justify the auto milk ones or not

EDIT:

This one is more compact

Although I would prefer this one as it goes better with the rest of the kitchen, but £300 extra for style is a bit much for me
      Last edited by SimonMac; 28 November 2014, 16:02.
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Its a beaut, I usually take it espresso/americano so not sure if I should justify the auto milk ones or not

EDIT:

This one is more compact

Although I would prefer this one as it goes better with the rest of the kitchen, but £300 extra for style is a bit much for me
        They are still quite big and the only things I allow on my worktop are the kitchen aid and the kettle, am regretting not getting the qooker tap thing when I installed the new kitchen earlier this year, might look into it this year.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Inquiring minds want to know..

Has Mr Pondy got a working induction hob yet?

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I found your Tree Norrahe

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              Inquiring minds want to know..

Has Mr Pondy got a working induction hob yet?
              Your timing of that question is spot on.

1. Boyos turn up to install but fails due to crap earthing.
              2. Electrician turns up and says I need a PME installed... call western power
              3. Western power turn up same day. Refuse to install PME as water + gas pipes not earthed.
              4. Electrician comes back and earths water/gas pipes.
              today...
              5. WP turn up and install PME - house now properly earthed
              6. Electrician turns up, connects PME, does some checks, all good
              7. takes off old hob to discover a complete ballsack of wiring. spends half the day redoing it.
              8. Connects up shiny new induction hob to shiney new wiring and IT DOESN'T FIT IN THE STUPID FCKING HOLE!! Despite having the same "dimensions" as the old one.

So yes, I have a new working induction hob but it's positioned at an offset across the corners of the original hole in the worktop until I or someone competent gets the drimmel out.

Comment

More perfect timing. Boyo who does "stuff" when I need it will come round on monday to make the hole ever so slightly bigger for the princely sum of £20

Comment

Last edited by zeitghost; 10 August 2016, 17:35.

Comment

Last edited by zeitghost; 10 August 2016, 17:36.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      Used to, don't any more in coffee.

Normally take skimmed (fully) in tea, option is lemon in work coz I ain't got a fridge.

Used to drink coffee with tia maria and cream* back in the day before my arteries hardened.

*This was 37 years ago & someone else was paying.
                      Half fat milk for me.

Here they have Koffie melk which is a cross between milk and cream which is nice in coffee.

I hate to think what my arteries are like.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X