• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Woke up early lurgied and then couldn't get back to sleep due to coughing so much.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning denizens

Having contemplated my various journeys to ClientCorp, it's become obvious that leaving any time between 7:40 and 8:10 results in me arriving at the same time, to within a couple of minutes. Leaving early just means encountering a queue of traffic further out in the countryside.

So I'm not going to bother leaving earlier than 8:00 unless it's something like 7:20, when there's a chance of it actually making a difference

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post

Woke up early lurgied and then couldn't get back to sleep due to coughing so much.

Comment

Morning all.

Comment

Morning

Comment

Morning

WFH today - daughter's laptop was supposed to be returning from it's fourth holiday at HP, but now apparently is next week. So I suppose I could go in, but I won't.

Comment

Morning all

Grey, damp and foggy here.

And thats just my mental state.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Shuttle bus left 2 mins early so was pulling out of the carpark as I got in, the next one knocked as the bus broke down so my plan to get in early and leave early has been scuppered!

Morning
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X