• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr N went to the docs again and finally got someone decent. Apparently where he's going next week is where he will get x-rays, MRIs etc.. and deal with things properly. Doc he saw this morning wondered why the other docs hadn't sent him there first.

He's also been given some proper drugs and is now spaced out and in slightly less pain
    Last edited by norrahe; 26 November 2014, 14:45.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      Mr N went to the docs again and finally got someone decent. Apparently where he's going next week is where he will get x-rays, MRIs etc.. and deal with things properly. Doc he saw this morning wondered why the other docs hadn't sent him there first.

He's also been given some proper drugs and is now monged out and in slightly less pain

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
        That's pretty much it!

Hopefully the feeling will subside a tad, he says he feels dizzy like when you've had too much to drink.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

cheeky visit to greggs for lunch. That should see me right for the journey home this evening.
          However I might need to get a kitkat chunky from the vending machine mid afternoon

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            I have, thanks.
            Sorry - shouldn't stick my nose in. Just don't like to see you so down.

And, promptly ignoring ↑, do go to the doc. They can help, but you do have to spell it out to them.

Comment

He's also been given some proper drugs and is now spaced out and in slightly less pain
              FTFY

Good news. Hope he gets fixed.

Comment

And I forgot:

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                Last edited by zeitghost; 26 November 2014, 15:33.

Comment

Things I have learnt today!

In excel you and freeze a row AND a column by highlighting a single cell rather than the row or column
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Tis very grey and gloomy out there...

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                      cheeky visit to greggs for lunch. That should see me right for the journey home this evening.
                      However I might need to get a kitkat chunky from the vending machine mid afternoon
                      Ended up going to the local butchers as they do hot meat cobs on a lunchtime. First turkey of the year today.

Afternoon hunger pangs have been assuaged with a slice of cherry clafoutis left over from last night.
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X