• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Tis very grey and gloomy out there...
    It's grey with hints of yellow out there at the moment.

The sea sort of melds with the greyness to give an undefined horizon.

Comment

Goddamn ultrasonic thingie is still driving me batchy.

Ho hum.

The floating threshhold comparator thingie works but most of the on/off modulation disappears.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        It's grey with hints of yellow out there at the moment.

The sea sort of melds with the greyness to give an undefined horizon.
        It's gone gloriously golden out there now.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          It's gone gloriously golden out there now.
          Which didn't last long.

Very grey now.

Interestingly, the muck from Margam is blowing out to sea today.

Comment

Time to go, I feel.

Byeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              Tis very grey and gloomy out there...
              Lots of patches of fog on the way home, some of it quite thick

Comment

The pimp got in touch about my extension today, leaving me even more confused about how long it's for

I thought it was to take the gig up to three months, which would be around the end of January; but he said it was for three months after the end of the current stint, not counting Christmas and New Year, which will be the end of March. So that's what will appear on the paperwork. Unless, presumably, it's him who's got the wrong end of the stick, and I was right all along.

It's a good job I only ever treat contract end dates as speculative and liable to change at any time for any reason, or I might find myself giving a damn

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  The pimp got in touch about my extension today, leaving me even more confused about how long it's for

I thought it was to take the gig up to three months, which would be around the end of January; but he said it was for three months after the end of the current stint, not counting Christmas and New Year, which will be the end of March. So that's what will appear on the paperwork. Unless, presumably, it's him who's got the wrong end of the stick, and I was right all along.

It's a good job I only ever treat contract end dates as speculative and liable to change at any time for any reason, or I might find myself giving a damn
                  but erm...?
                  Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
                      but erm...?
                      Yes, one way or another it's still

Comment

Working...
                      X