• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had to come up with a plan b for food for tonight's beer fest, no ribs available so made chilli instead.

Chicken wings are brining in the fridge, will apply the spice rub later.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Philae has gone to sleep, presumably for ever. Inspiring little probe, that got a lot done in a few days after its ten year journey
      It is a shame really.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Philae has gone to sleep, presumably for ever. Inspiring little probe, that got a lot done in a few days after its ten year journey
        Possibly not forever, it may just be hibernating.

Comment

Just spent the morning shoe shopping for eek 3.

Needs to meet the school rules so black, not patent and also needs to be suitable for winter.

Clarks had 1 pair didn't fit.
          Clinkards had 1 pair didn't suit and won't really suitable for winter.

Schuh had a decent selection so we looked at the options and bought an expensive pair of Kickers.

Now Mrs Eek is complaining that I spent too much money. Well I'm sorry but £20 more is better value for me than spending all afternoon playing find a pair of shoes in a hurry..
          Last edited by eek; 15 November 2014, 14:00.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Paperwork. End of year accounts. Compressing files. Scanning stuff in. And then compressing it. Just as I was starting to despair, it seems the beer gods (Baccus?) are pleased with me as a long delayed afternoon on the lash has finally been approved by various better halves.

Woop woop!

Comment

Wirral beer festival erm yeah

:hic :

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                Wirral beer festival erm yeah

:hic :
                Leiden beer fest chez moi this evening.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Am knackered now.

Salsa made, guacamole made.

Wings now marinading in the spice rub.

All I need to do is heat the refried beans and the chilli when people turn up

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    Am knackered now.

Salsa made, guacamole made.

Wings now marinading in the spice rub.

All I need to do is heat the refried beans and the chilli when people turn up
                    Have fun!

Comment

For norrahe

Courier Delivery from Franklins Farm

Christmas Delivery is by overnight courier. IF ORDERING FOR COURIER DELIVERY PLEASE NOTE: UK Mail will collect the orders from our farm on the 22 December and deliver them next day. Once the goods have left our farm we do not have control over their delivery.
                      So doesn't look like it needs freezing this year.

Comment

Working...
                      X