• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    In other news, Mr N's old back problem has come back with a vengeance, we're hoping it doesn't involve surgery this time and can be fixed with Physio, he can only lie down or walk around briefly, sitting is not an option as it puts pressure on his spine.

Here's hoping it gets better.
    <-Lizardly, no s

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Yeah, I looked into it last year, but the delivery was enough days in advance that it needed to be frozen. Can't remember the details.

Edit: http://www.franklinsfarm.co.uk/pdf/C..._Form_2013.pdf
      Ar$e, that puts paid to the idea of getting one delivered to Mr N's mums.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Yeah, I looked into it last year, but the delivery was enough days in advance that it needed to be frozen. Can't remember the details.

Edit: http://www.franklinsfarm.co.uk/pdf/C..._Form_2013.pdf
        There used to be a huge queue in the farm on xmas eve.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          <-Lizardly, no s
          Ta!

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            Ar$e, that puts paid to the idea of getting one delivered to Mr N's mums.
            Although they deliver Wednesdays, so last year the last Wednesday was 18th. This year maybe they'll do Christmas eve so won't need to freeze - will have to wait for the order form to see.

Comment

Zeity quietly wonders if he'll have beans on toast for Xmas dinner.

Comment

Awww.

You can come and pig out chez mudskipper if you're on your tod.

Comment

Surely the usual liver, fava beans and a nice chianti.

Plenty of door to door carol singers, they won't miss the one.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

A couple of days ago I was planning to get in touch with an agent I dealt with a few years ago. I got as far as searching for him on LinkedIn, and confirmed that he was still at the same agency, although he seemed to have moved to a different office.

For various reasons I didn't actually email him in the end. Today he's emailed me via LinkedIn, and it turns out he's recently moved to another agency. The chap I found on LinkedIn is just some bloke with the same name who also works at the previous agency

Good job I didn't send the original email, as the guy wouldn't have known what I was on about when I wittered about the previous client

Comment

5pm and I'm done. Agency have got back to me and they dont have any paper work for an extension.

I was ever so kind when I told the manager here that I wont be available after close of pay today as there is no paper work.

clientco swear they sent it. However I have now lost my room in the hotel for next week. So stuff 'em all. I'm having next week off

Comment

Working...
                      X