• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had decided I was going to neg whoever posted in suity's zero thread thread.

Oh dear, it was suity himself.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

Meany
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

You must follow through, spare the rod spoil the child and all that!
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post

Only because I'm trying to make sure we have xmas presents, last year was a washout as we were buying a house and got so caught up with that that xmas presents never really factored in.

Shopping here is a mare its either really crap and cheap or hideously expensive, there's no middle ground type shops.

Am excited about xmas this year as this is the first time in 3 years I have a proper oven(s). Last house which was a rental had a tiny combi oven which didn't work very well.
          I'll tell you how we get on ,we are hopefully moving the week of the 8th December. Mrs V is determined to do Christmas for her side to show off her new house. We do however have a nice big double oven and gas hob. Should be fun!

Mrs V as usual started buying XMAS presents in January, a little inconvenient as we probably need an extra lorry to transport them.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            You must follow through, spare the rod spoil the child and all that!
            Yep, never trust a fart at your age
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

replaced my avatar to reflect my current mood.

Today is now pick on weak underlings day...
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Gosh.

The ultrasonic receiver thing works at last.

I had to frig about with the biasing.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  Gosh.

The ultrasonic receiver thing works at last.

I had to frig about with the biasing.

Did you have an ultrasonic transmitter to test it with?
                  Join IPSE

Comment

Afternoon all
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                      I'll tell you how we get on ,we are hopefully moving the week of the 8th December. Mrs V is determined to do Christmas for her side to show off her new house. We do however have a nice big double oven and gas hob. Should be fun!

Mrs V as usual started buying XMAS presents in January, a little inconvenient as we probably need an extra lorry to transport them.
                      Good luck with that! We didn't move till end of Jan, but December was spent battling with mortgage and bureaucratic cloggy nonsense and also planning the whole house refurb.

I'm already looking at planning the menu for xmas. I hate the traditional xmas turkey dinner, last year we had venison. I'm going to see if I can get hold of goose, I know its pretty traditional, but if I can score some fresh that would be great.

This year I have the ammo of a double oven and a proper working combi and also the induction hob of doom.
                      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X