• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alias View Post
    AtW created an "Official" TPD thread...I replied saying I bet it would be the one deleted...low and behold, disappeared!
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

integrating braintree into Mrs Eek's website was utterly painless.

Removing the option to pay by credit card / paypal for fair collection orders rather less so.

May just remove the Paypal option as I think that would be the least painful solution...
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

paypal option removed..
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          2,500 was already at 2497, it seems…
          Found 13 missing posts: 3086 - 3098. They come between CUK #87828, by Fortune Green, and CUK #87847, by TheMonkey.

They're all by Fortune Green, who is banned and therefore couldn't delete them

Unless this is evidence of some other nonsense between 21 March 2008 (17:49:15 to 17:49:22) when I crawled that bit, and now

Comment

Oh FFS, now Excel is trying to open a CSV file of the whole thread up to the time it was locked

"Application not responding" - no tulip, Sherlock

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Found 13 missing posts: 3086 - 3098. They come between CUK #87828, by Fortune Green, and CUK #87847, by TheMonkey.

They're all by Fortune Green, who is banned and therefore couldn't delete them

Unless this is evidence of some other nonsense between 21 March 2008 (17:49:15 to 17:49:22) when I crawled that bit, and now
              but that could also be the moderated post deletions done by the mods at the time there was complaints over the images posted?
              Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
                but that could also be the moderated post deletions done by the mods at the time there was complaints over the images posted?
                or was that earlier in the timeline?
                Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                  Hi People,

Loving the erotic stories, just don't mention anyone in school clothes please...

I am glad a lot of you did not see some of the offending images that were posted on this thread, shows the mods have been doing a good job. Believe me there has been nasty stuff posted here as I too have had to clean it up at times (no kleenex jokes please). It has made the moderation of the board a lot trickier and just because you have not seen it does not mean it hasn't happened.

Thanks for the suggestion of the registered users only thread, not a bad idea at all and we will certainly look into this.

We look forward to hearing how AtW and Cojak get on, a board romance is just what we need!

CUK Admin
                  erm....what?
                  Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    Let me first drop some weight, earn my millions, buy Lambo and then I will make my shot...
                    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    So you've resigned yourself to not losing your virginity, then?
                    ahhh
                    Join IPSE

Comment

Interesting: all those posts are FG embeds of images from a specific site, which gives a malware warning from Google's Safe Browsing Service when I try to visit it.

Has admin been running some automated tool to get rid of such things? It could make keeping track of where we are very awkward if so…

Comment

Working...
                      X