• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    pali?
    PALI!

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
      The bulb has gone in my kitchen. It was an 8 foot strip light. God knows how long it's been there (14 years?). After a weeks fruitless searching, it appears they are now obsolete so the whole unit needs to be replaced.

Still, the resticted cooking conditions resulted in pie and peas tonight
      Really?

8ft 100w Coolwhite Fluorescent Tube T12

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        pm. 6 is in the pm.
        Given that I've started watching HIGNFY, I fear you may be right...

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
          Another of life's imponderable questions; wtf is one supposed to do with a borked 8 foot flourescent tube? Would Jonathan Porritt take it into the cellar and smash it up so it fits in the bin? What does google say?

and

So, it's mercury dust over the house or a trip to feck knows where.
          Don't smash it. The phosphor inside isn't exactly good for you either.

5mg of Hg is enough to do that?

Gosh.

Comment

Mmmm. Dan Snow.

Although it is a repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              Don't smash it. The phosphor inside isn't exactly good for you either.

5mg of Hg is enough to do that?

Gosh.
              We used to pretend to be ill so we could bite the end off the thermometer just so we could play with the mercury.

Never did me any harm.

Comment

'night

Comment

We used to pretend to be ill so we could bite the end off the thermometer just so we could play with the mercury.

Never did me any harm.
                  I've got a mercury barometer with about a lb of mercury in it.

Comment

'night

Goodnight

Comment

Event - Midnight Man Long Distance Triathlon - Tri247

Looks like he finished in well under 15 hours, which sounds like pretty good going to me, although no idea what time he normally clocks up.
                      Nice! So I guess Dallas didnt take part? Proly concentrating on the EuroIM...
                      Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X