• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Off to a networking event this evening in hamsterjam, am looking forward to it as it is about start-ups and one of the start-ups speaking have set up a chef referral business and are also providing the food
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Btw Mr B how did your event go yesterday? Any possibilities for new gigs?
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        You been drinking?
        Given the subject I would say most probably
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Morning

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            Morning
            So no chance of you changing your mind about joining grub club in Copenhagen then?

Are you benched atm or still in the old gig and soon to finish?

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              So no chance of you changing your mind about joining grub club in Copenhagen then?

Are you benched atm or still in the old gig and soon to finish?
              I finish next Friday, ironically its looking like I might in the unenviable position of during offers down as a quick return to invoicing is looking likely (although current ClientCo is making one last ditch at making me go permie but in a role I would actually enjoy doing not the one they have been trying to get me to switch from contracting to permie for), but alas no matter what I am in London that weekend anyway at Comic-Con

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                That's Karma that is, mate, for ratting on the skallies.

It's off to Toolstation for you my laddie.
                FTFY

morning, 2.5 hours of meetings already
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  I finish next Friday, ironically its looking like I might in the unenviable position of during offers down as a quick return to invoicing is looking likely (although current ClientCo is making one last ditch at making me go permie but in a role I would actually enjoy doing not the one they have been trying to get me to switch from contracting to permie for), but alas no matter what I am in London that weekend anyway at Comic-Con
                  Permie? Really???, decent money I hope?

So a trip to Hawksmoor then as well as comic-con?

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Got up late and now I don't have enough time to grab breakfast before my meeting - balls.

Comment

Morning all!

Is it too early for lunch?

Comment

Working...
                      X