• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    From memory Monday
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    If they're anything like ms#4, they won't have a clue when they're back either...
    From his reports, they never turn up most of the time anyway.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      Pogle used to work out there and I think Churchy still is as well.

Is it near where you live so you have more time with your son?
      Not sure Churchy is, will investigate...

Not 'near', but commutable, and lots of WFH so I think the life/work balance is finally sorting itself out....
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Pogle was working Canary Wharf last time I saw her, a couple of months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
          Pogle was working Canary Wharf last time I saw her, a couple of months ago.
          Yes, you're right, as was I back then - I was going to try to attend a girly London based CUK get together as I recall.
          Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Churchy's my neck of the woods these days.

Comment

So...2 weeks after I said yes to the permie gig (still no response from them as to when to actually start ) I have now secured a proper gig... getting the contracts today to be reviewed then start on 1st Oct....finally! (close to home too)
              Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
                So...2 weeks after I said yes to the permie gig (still no response from them as to when to actually start ) I have now secured a proper gig... getting the contracts today to be reviewed then start on 1st Oct....finally! (close to home too)

Comment

In celebration of Scottish Democracy, I think I'll have a MaccyD's for lunch...

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    In celebration of Scottish Democracy, I think I'll have a MaccyD's for lunch...

You've a love for McDs, haven't you?
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post

You've a love for McDs, haven't you?
                      I think it goes a lot deeper then love, its more an obsession!
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X